7

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Blinged Up Masquerade Mask.

Just before New Year!

This one is very easy to make.
8.5 x 11 Black and yellow cardstock for the base and the flourished front panel.



I colored the front panel with Metallic Tarnished Brass Distress Paint, let it dry and glued it to the black back panel.

 I prefer to adhere the rhinestones using contact cement as I've realized PVA won't hold them too long.



I finally added some accents using glitter glue on the spaces to mimic eye shadow or something.
Hope you like it.


I have a very small head (beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice), so I would recommend to cut a back panel first to check the fit and adjust accordingly.

Instructions
  1. Import in DS
  2. Resize to 8 inches wide
  3. Cut
  4. Assemble
  5. Bling the heck out of it.
  6. Enjoy!
Psst, check the deal on the rhinestones at the end.

Supplies List

     
     
 

If links don´t seem to open, please right click and select "open link in a new tab", it should take you to a save file dialog. Let me know in the comments if links don´t work, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment