Chomas Creations Pen Holder.
The light blue color bow and the panel behind the birthday word cutout were also inked. I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink on a Mini Ink Blending Tool. I did a gradient on the back panel.
After inking I drew some random dots on the front part of the bow with a white gel pen and added Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to make them pop.
I put the argyle pattern together, mounting all diamond cutouts on the gray panel using an adhesive dot roller. I like the Scotch brand because it allows to re position for a while and place the pieces in the right spot. Once your are finished, make sure to press firmly to adhere all the pieces completely.
After gluing the neck piece and the back blue gradient piece, I slid the sweater under the collar cutouts of the white panel. I used Neenah Solar White 110 lb. cardstock for the shirt so the corners would stick up.
I glued a button using a strong adhesive and adhered the bow with foam tape to avoid flattening the folds.
The word Happy (Feliz) is 4 layers:
- Top layer is a cream colored cardstock topped with Clear Wink of Stella glitter.
- Untreated cream color cardstock
- Cream colored cardstock with painted borders. I used a dark brown color COPIC marker. This gives the word, once put together, a Wafer Cookie look that I just love.
- Untreated Cram color Cardstock
I glued it to the sweater and added Mod Podge on top to make it pop.
Glue the whole thing to a Light gray notecard and you are ready to go.
This card was a lot of work and I hope you find the result as awesome as I do.
- Import in DS
- Change function for the writing layers
- Attach each writing layer to the corresponding diamond pattern (each writing layer is on top of the corresponding ne)
- Write and cut