Again, to keep from boring you guys, I will just say:
- You can download the Base Box here
- I used the same hand embossing technique and gluing technique I used on the other three previous boxes. (#1,#2 and #3)
- I inked all the parts using Antique Linen Distress Ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool. I did apply a little bit of Spun Sugar Distress Ink to the cheeks to make her look less like a zombie.
- A Signo Uniball white gel pen was used to highlight certain parts.
- I used two coats of Mod podge.on the ayes and one coat on the lips.
Here are some reference pictures.
Feel Free to Support Awesome SVGs