The file comes with all the slits to put it together. I'd recommend a small dab of glue to hold it in place.
I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink on a Tsukineko Dauber to ink the edges, and for the name card, I used a white Gel Pen with the writing technique explained on a previous post. The Font on the card is Design Space Cricut Alphabet with a writing style selected.
The file also comes with the name card and the handmade faux stitching (to be written on the Explore)
I finally added some highlights with a white gel pen on the beak and the snood (had to look this word up on Google, LOL).
- Import in DS.
- Resize to 9.17 inches wide. (don't worry about this, the final size is 3in high 1.7in wide and 1.6in deep)
- Change function for the eyes highlights and the card faux stitches to write.
- Attach Eye highlights to Eye base
- Attach Faux stitches to Card base. (don't forget to attach the name to the card base)
* The pictures show a slit on the buckle of the hat, but it was kind of hard to pass the white piece through, so I changed it.
Don't forget to post your finished project photos made with these SVG on the "YOU" page of this blog.